We are dedicated to the following core values:
● To make this a safer community by fighting back against texting, distracted, drunk, impaired, and reckless drivers who cause harm on our roadways;
● To support this community through charitable giving and volunteer work; and
● To support our clients as they heal from life-altering injuries, through healing to gratitude, forgiveness and ultimately peace and closure.
If you have you been injured in a high-speed, high-impact vehicle collision, or if a loved one has been tragically killed due to someone else’s reckless, impaired, or distracted driving, get the help you need now. Call the Levinson Law Group.
Furthermore, consider this:
● Will the collision hinder your ability to work?
● Did the collision fracture bone or disrupt vital tissue?
● Do you now experience radiating nerve-based pain caused by the collision?
● Are you suffering from sleep loss?
● Do you have headaches or post-concussion symptoms due to collision-based head trauma?
● Is your vehicle incurring unnecessary storage fees at a tow yard?
● Are you worried about who is going to pay for all of this?
You need immediate medical attention and to retain legal counsel. Get the help you need now. Call the Levinson Law Group today.
When you put the Levinson Law Group on your side after a vehicle collision, you get more than a law firm. You get an attentive and caring team of attorneys and legal professionals as well as access to our experienced network of physicians to support you through your crisis. Often, we can get you the medical care you need even if you don't have medical insurance.
We will advise you and help solve your immediate problems, such as:
● A rental car,
● Medical care,
● Your lost wages claim, and
● Other unexpected problems that have shown up in the aftermath of the incident.
We will give you straight answers to questions like:
● What’s going to happen at work?
● Will insurance pay for my medical treatment?
● How long is all of this going to take?
● Who are the insurers that are liable to pay for all of this damage?
● American Medical Association approved treatment modalities,
● A clear treatment algorithm,
● A team of compassionate professionals preparing your legal case,
● A reliable law firm that returns your calls and treats you as if you were its only client,
● A support system to handle the red tape, the insurance adjusters, the police, the hospital, the auto body shops, and many other parties and entities of interest.