We are dedicated to the following core values:
- To make this a safer community by fighting back against texting, distracted, drunk, impaired, and reckless drivers who cause harm on our roadways;
- To support this community through charitable giving and volunteer work; and
- To support our clients as they heal from life-altering injuries, through healing to gratitude, forgiveness and ultimately peace and closure.
If you have you been injured in a high-speed, high-impact vehicle collision, or if a loved one has been tragically killed due to someone else’s reckless, impaired, or distracted driving, get the help you need now. Call the Levinson Law Group.
See what our clients have to say about us
- Will the collision hinder your ability to work?
- Did the collision fracture bone or disrupt vital tissue?
- Do you now experience radiating nerve-based pain caused by the collision?
- Are you suffering from sleep loss?
- Do you have headaches or post-concussion symptoms due to collision-based head trauma?
- Is your vehicle incurring unnecessary storage fees at a tow yard?
- Are you worried about who is going to pay for all of this?
You need immediate medical attention and to retain legal counsel. Get the help you need now. Call the Levinson Law Group today.
When you put the Levinson Law Group on your side after a vehicle collision, you get more than a law firm. You get an attentive and caring team of attorneys and legal professionals as well as access to our experienced network of physicians to support you through your crisis. Often, we can get you the medical care you need even if you don’t have medical insurance.
We will advise you and help solve your immediate problems, such as:
- A rental car,
- Medical care,
- Your lost wages claim, and
- Other unexpected problems that have shown up in the aftermath of the incident.
We will give you straight answers to questions like:
- What’s going to happen at work?
- Will insurance pay for my medical treatment?
- How long is all of this going to take?
- Who are the insurers that are liable to pay for all of this damage?
- American Medical Association approved treatment modalities,
- A clear treatment algorithm,
- A team of compassionate professionals preparing your legal case,
- A reliable law firm that returns your calls and treats you as if you were its only client,
- A support system to handle the red tape, the insurance adjusters, the police, the hospital, the auto body shops, and many other parties and entities of interest.
The top 5 reasons to make Gordon Levinson your San Diego personal injury lawyer:
- Knowledge. For years, Gordon Levinson represented the world’s largest insurance companies. Now, he is a top San Diego car accident lawyer ready to put his experience and insider knowledge on your side.
- Service. Levinson Law Group’s offices have 24/7 phone service. When our operators take your message, Mr. Levinson himself receives a real-time e-mail and will promptly respond to you. Or send us a message from the website. Either way, you have our promise of a quick response. Let us solve your immediate problems: your damaged vehicle, lost wages and medical bills. Often, we can get you medical care even if you don’t have medical insurance.
- Integrity. We are not typical ambulance chasers. We are proud to improve our community by holding those who cause harm accountable for their actions. We are dedicated foot soldiers in the war on drunk, distracted, and reckless driving. And we stand by our clients through their tragic circumstances through closure and resolution.
- Track Record. Our accomplishments speak for themselves. Watch our testimonial videos to hear what our clients say about us.
- Community Commitment. We give back to our community through charitable donations and volunteer work. For more information about our charitable activities, click the “Giving Back” tab above, or read about our philanthropic work through the Levinson Foundation.
Why you need a Car accident lawyer
The aftermath of a car accident can be devastating. Most people assume that the insurance companies covering the vehicles involved in the crash are there to help, and that all losses will be fairly and adequately compensated. Unfortunately, that is usually not the case.
There are several reasons why you might not get as much money as you need to cover your costs after a car accident. First of all, the car that hit you might have a minimum amount of insurance, or possibly no insurance at all. Their insurance may not be enough to cover your needs. Second, the insurance company adjusters are primarily interested in saving money, not making sure your needs are met. Third, unless you are a lawyer or an insurance expert, you may not know all of the insurance policies and responsible parties that are available to you to help you recover your costs.
The smartest thing you can do after a car accident is to retain your own personal injury lawyer. Attorneys are sworn officers of the court charged with the legal duty to take all actions in their clients’ best interests. Retaining an experienced San Diego personal injury lawyer after a car accident is like taking an experienced guide to lead you through the legal jungle. The territory can be confusing and treacherous, but your guide will lead you safely to your best outcome.
A consultation with us is free, and you won’t pay us anything until we win your case. In most cases, we even advance the costs. Contact us today to see how we can help you!
The Levinson Law Group is dedicated to eradicating the harm caused to you by distracted driving and drunk driving. We know the most common causes of car accidents and we know the law as set forth in the California Vehicle Code. Put our extensive knowledge to work for you if you have been involved in a car accident and give yourself an advantage over the insurance companies.
Communities We Serve
The Levinson Law Group currently services the following Southern California Communities – Carlsbad, Oceanside, Vista, San Marcos, Escondido, and Encinitas. Additionally, is some cases we are able to make house calls anywhere in the state of California.
What Clients are Saying
My experience with Gordon Levinson is that he competent, genuine, experienced, and concerned. You seek an attorney when you are vulnerable, in a time of need, when you may not be thinking clearly . . . but it’s their job to protect you . . that’s what they do . . . . so you don’t have to be picky and choosy about an attorney, right? Think again. Please . . trust an attorney as much as you would somebody looking after your child. Interview them , ask them questions (what are their expectations). An exceptional attorney will be honest with you. A ‘wanna be’ attorney, who really belongs in sales, will beat around the bush. My experience with Gordon Levinson is that he direct (so as to not confuse things or get you to make decisions you will regret later). I love how he actually listens (yes. . . .I know that’s a tactic to get people to like you so you will write good reviews about them . . my intuition says no ulterior motives here) He not only allows you to talk with no interruptions . . I have a thing or two to learn from him . . .but he even pauses and thinks about what you say. You know what it’s like when you are talking to someone and they are either thinking about the next thing they are going to say or thinking about the best sales pitch. He has showed genuine sympathy and concern about my circumstances and spent a great deal of time and effort on advising me what to do, even after we agreed he was not going to take my case. Very compassionate man. Very experienced. Highly recommended from someone who has had a really horrible experience with injury attorneys.
Attorney Levinson gets the job done for his clients. Call him.
Very Informative! I came across this forum and not knowing what to expect. I’m currently having an issue of someone trying to get money out of me. After posting a few concern questions , Gordon Ralph Levinson prompty was able to answer all of my questions. He is polite, informative , and very fast to answer. So imagine in the real world? I am positive he will exceed anyone’s expectations because he exceeded my expectations.. If i need an Attorney of some sort that my own insurance cannot handle now i will know the right person Gordon Levinson.
Gordon Levinson and the Levinson Law Group are outstanding, competent and compassionate advocates in delicate times when you need law advice. Their integrity and ethics are without question. I cannot recommend this firm highly enough. My family found itself in a very difficult situation when my 9 year-old son was injured when struck by a car. They were incredibly helpful to my family during a very difficult time. In addition to the positive experience we had, I am also aware that their charitable foundation has provided support for local youth and other non-profit organizations through the generous contributions of their foundation to our local community.
Gordon knows his stuff and holds nothing back for his clients, I really appreciate his enthusiasm and knowledge of the law!
I’ve been a client of the Levinson Law Group since mid 2013. I was in a motorcycle accident where I was hit by a guy who ran a red light. I was pretty mangled and decided to get a lawyer. I found LLG by chance, and I’m so glad that I did. Gordon and his team are extremely competent, caring, reasonable, and genuinely kind people. Gordon is definitely a lawyer of the people and I couldn’t have asked for a better adviser, legally, professionally, and personally. Spending time with Gordon felt like spending time with a cool uncle, and seeing him work inspires confidence. A++
Great attorney. Mr. Levinson quickly settled my case for policy limits! A very knowledgeable, trustworthy attorney.
It is my pleasure to recommend anyone to Gordon Levinson and the Levinson Law Group. I was injured in a motor vehicle accident last October. I ended up in the Emergency Room with a substantial neck injury,a little freaked out and confused by the whole scene. I have a close friend who is an attorney that I contacted and he told me that I should contact Gordon immediately which I did. You talk about a “good call”. Gordon instantly put me at ease and explained the whole process to me. It can be quite overwhelming with all the insurance stuff, police reports, doctor bills, DMV stuff etctera. He sent me to a wonderful Chiropractor and Pain Management Dr. who got me feeling better in no time. It turns out the person who struck me was uninsured. I heard this and I panicked but again, Gordon put me at ease and surprisingly was able to get me a very substantial settlement. Gordon and his staff are a pleasure to work with. They return phone calls promptly, are professional, courteous, and they really care about you and your situation.
Mr. Levinson is an extremely knowledgeable, detail-oriented, organized and personable attorney. He works very hard at what he does and produces positive results, but more importantly, he always takes the time to make his clients feel relaxed and important, and fully aware of all aspects of their cases. I would highly recommend Gordon Levinson to anyone needing a strong and ethical personal injury attorney.
Outstanding! I have had a couple of lawyers in the past and I must admit that none have even come close to the level of service provided by Gordon…Very informative and never left me hanging..Always was able to reach him and he returns calls promptly without passing the buck…..I always got off the phone wearing a big smile because the guy is that good….If your lawyer is Gordon Levinson, then consider yourself privileged and in the best hands possible….I would recommend him to every person in need of counsel . He truly sets the bar.
CONTACT US NOW
Sending us a message does not make us your attorneys. No attorney/client relationship is formed until both the attorney and the client sign a written agreement.