The Levinson Law Group
A Compassionate Personal Injury Law Firm.
Lake Elsinore Personal Injury Lawyer
The Levinson Law Group has years of experience dealing with insurance companies and the many different personal injury cases that may occur. We provide you with the highest levels of integrity, representing you with dignity and respect. Our solid reputation has allowed us to gain (and win) cases that have been referred to us by police officers, judges, court personnel, and other lawyers involving their friends and family when they are in need of a personal injury attorney.
We possess the knowledge you need about the insurance industry and how they handle claims. Gordon Levinson has represented the largest insurance companies in America for many years. He is well informed about how insurance companies function. He knows they will try to convince an injured party to accept the lowest compensation possible on a claim in order to benefit the insurance company – not you. He has worked both sides of the fence, giving Mr. Levinson a distinctive advantage when discussing economic recovery for you when you have been injured in an accident and advising you on the most realistic outcome. Gordon Levinson is a knowledgeable and diligent Lake Elsinore personal injury lawyer that can help you get back to your life before the accident.
We provide the immediate help you need. A damaged or totaled vehicle, lost earnings, and medical bills are expenditures that pile up rapidly when you have been in a car accident. We are here to help. In most situations, we can obtain medical treatment for you, even though you may not have health insurance.
We hold an impressive track record. The Levinson Law Group has a recognized record of success, winning over 95% of our cases, and recovering millions of dollars for our clients. Although we are proud of our successes, our greatest measure of success is restoring your peace of mind. If you would like to see feedback from what some of our clients think of us as their personal injury attorneys, watch our testimonial videos.
Contact a Lake Elsinore Attorney
You shouldn’t have to face the consequences of a car accident alone or without the proper legal advice. You need to talk to an experienced and knowledgeable Lake Elsinore personal injury lawyer before you do anything else! Give us a call at the Levinson Law Group or send us a message and we will get back to you quickly.
Our toll-free number is 1-866-643-HURT (4878). The consultation is confidential, free, and there is no obligation. We will NOT charge you anything until we win your case. In most cases, we are even able to advance you the costs.
tips for older drivers
As you get older, you may experience changes in your body that make it more difficult to drive safely. However, there are steps you can take that may allow you to continue driving:
- If you have stiff joints or muscle weakness, make sure you have automatic transmission, power steering and breaks, and large mirrors. Staying physically active will help you maintain body strength and flexibility.
- Make sure you see an eye doctor if you are worried about your vision while driving. If you have night blindness, avoid driving at night. If you are bothered by glare, wear sunglasses.
- If you are not hearing as well as you used to, wear a hearing aid if that helps. Keep the inside of the car quiet so that you are more likely to be aware of sirens. Pay attention to warning lights on the dashboard if you are not able to hear car noises that might alert you to a mechanical problem.
- If your reaction time has slowed, leave more space between cars, begin stopping sooner, avoid driving during high traffic times or bad weather, and use the right lane designated for slower traffic.
- Know the side effects of any medication you take, and don’t drive if you are light-headed or drowsy.
- If you are unsure of your safety, have your driving checked. There may be safe driving courses you can take that will allow you to stay on the road. If you are no longer a safe driver, be smart and turn over your keys.
To get more information for older drivers, click here.
About Lake Elsinore, California
Lake Elsinore is a city in Riverside County, California. It is the home of the Lake Elsinore Storm baseball club, a farm team for the San Diego Padres. The Luiseño people were the earliest known inhabitants of the area. Their pictographs can be found on rocks. Artifacts have been found all around Lake Elsinore and in the local canyons and hills. Lake Elsinore is the largest natural lake in Southern California, but its water level has varied widely. When it was first seen by Spanish explorers, it was little more than a mile-long swamp. Later, in the early 19th century, the lake grew larger, providing a spot to camp and water their animals for Mexican rancheros, American trappers, the expedition of John C. Frémont, and the immigrants during the California Gold Rush. The Butterfield Overland Mail ran through the area. Water from the lake furnished irrigation for Corona, California until the accumulation of salts made it unsuitable. Mineral springs near the lake attracted visitors who wished therapeutic treatment. The Crescent Bath House is a national historic site. Economic activity in the area consisted of coal, clay, and gold mining, ranching and agriculture of fruits and nuts. In the 1920’s the town was a destination for celebrities wanting to get away from Hollywood, including Aimee Semple McPherson and Bela Lugosi. During World War II the lake was used to test seaplanes, and a Douglas Aircraft plant that made wing assemblies for B-17 bombers was located there. Lake Elsinore has more recently experienced rapid growth, becoming a bedroom community of upper middle-class professionals.