Pedestrian Accident Lawyer in Carlsbad
Dedicated Advocacy for Southern California Accident Victims
Commuting by foot or bicycle is a good option for your budget and for the environment. However, when auto drivers fail to look out for others and to share the road, pedestrians are more likely to suffer serious injury or death. Without the protection of a vehicle, commuters, joggers, and cyclists are vulnerable in an accident on the road. Our team at the Levinson Law Group aggressively and proactively represents clients injured in pedestrian accidents in Southern California.
We urge you to contact a Carlsbad auto accident lawyer from our team at (760) 742-5221 as soon as possible for your complimentary case review. We’re here for you, and we fight to win.
Could I Receive Compensation for My Pedestrian Accident Injury?
If you or a loved one sustained injuries in a pedestrian accident due to the negligence or recklessness of a driver, you could be entitled to significant recovery.
Compensation for your case may include such damages as:
- Medical costs including emergency care, hospitalization, surgery, and / or rehabilitation / therapy
- Missed work
- Loss of earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Disability / disfigurement
- Out of pocket expenses related to the injury
Major Causes of Oceanside Pedestrian Accidents
In most cases, pedestrian accidents occur when drivers are:
- Intoxicated / under the influence
Some specific causes of pedestrian accidents in Southern California include:
- Drunk driving / driving under the influence of drugs
- Driving while texting, and other forms of distracted driving
- Illegal parking, blocking views of the road
- Ignoring traffic signs and signals, including running red lights and disregarding yield signs
- Turning through crosswalks without properly scanning for pedestrians / cyclists
Drivers who fail to share the road cause most pedestrian accidents. Let our Carlsbad auto accident attorneys fight for you: Call the Levinson Law Group at (760) 742-5221 today!