The Levinson Law Group
A Compassionate Personal Injury Law Firm.
Perris Auto Accident Attorneys
4 reasons to make us your Perris car accident lawyers:
- Integrity. Rather than chasing ambulances, we put our energy into working hard for each client, giving them the effort they deserve. We believe that giving back to the community is just as important as winning cases. The Levinson Foundation has proudly supported many organizations, including Mothers Against Drunk Driving and many others.
- Know-How. For years, Gordon Levinson represented many of the largest insurance companies in the Western Hemisphere. Knowing the insurance business, and how it deals with injured parties submitting claims, gives Mr. Levinson an advantage in the legal process, and he uses that knowledge to leverage the maximum monetary recoveries possible for his clients. Perris personal injury lawyer Gordon Levinson knows how to play hardball.
- Service. A damaged vehicle, lost earnings, hospital, ambulance and doctor bills are costs that accumulate rapidly when you have been in a car accident. We are here to offer help. Call our toll-free number to reach Gordon Levinson’s cell phone, or submit a direct e-mail to Mr. Levinson. Often, we are able to get medical treatment for you, even though you may not have health insurance.
- Track Record. The Levinson Law Group has a proven record of success, winning over 95% of our cases, and recovering millions of dollars. What we have accomplished for our clients speaks much louder than the words on this page. Watch our testimonial videos to discover what our clients have said about us.
Perris Auto Accident Lawyers
The consultation is free. You pay nothing unless we win your case. In most cases, we even advance the costs.
Call us now toll-free at 1-866-643-HURT (4878).
Because of the massive weight and size of trucks and tractor-trailers, accidents involving trucks are much more likely to result in serious injuries or fatalities. Some of the common reasons for truck accidents are:
- Maintenance failure
- Failure to yield right of way
- Alcohol or drug use
- Truck brake failure
At the Levinson Law Group, we are knowledgeable Perris truck accident lawyers who are here to help if you or a loved one have been injured in a crash invovling a big rig. Call now for your free consultation.
Perris California is a city in Riverside County that has grown over 100 percent in the past decade. Perris boomed in settlement in 1880, but was used as pasture land before that time. Perris is known for a famous house called the Rock Castle. Perris was originally part of San Diego County, but in 1892 switched to Riverside County.
Perris, located in Riverside County, is known for its skydiving. “The Bucket List” film, starring Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson, shot its skydiving scenes near Perris California. The population of Perris has almost doubled to 68,386 in the past ten years. Perris is also the site of the Original Farmer Boys Restaurant.
By Gordon Levinson