Texting & Driving Accidents in Carlsbad, CA
Our Carlsbad Auto Accident Attorneys Fight to Win
It might be tempting to quickly grab your cell phone to read and reply to that text message you just got—it’ll only take five seconds, right? Well, the five seconds where your eyes and mind are taken off the road could be the amount of time it takes to cause a serious, and possibly fatal, car accident. Texting while driving is one of the most dangerous activities you can undertake when operating a motor vehicle.
Our team at the Levinson Law Group is committed to winning cases for our clients, and we are also passionate about advocating for safer driving in California. Call us at (760) 742-5221 to schedule an appointment for a free consultation.
Let’s Get the Facts Straight
Here’s what you need to know about texting and driving:
- Texting and driving is proven to be the activity that takes your eyes off the road the longest compared to all other distractions
- Texting increases your chance of getting into a car accident by up to 23 times!
- 77% of young adults and teens are confident in their ability to drive safely while texting
- 55% of young drivers believe texting while driving is easy and no big deal
- 48% of people aged 12-17 have been in a vehicle while the driver is texting and driving
- Studies show that 1 in 5 drivers admit to surfing the web on their phones while driving
Even with these alarming statistics, drivers are still texting behind the wheel. The Levinson Law Group is committed to educating our clients about the dangers of texting and driving to help prevent distraction-related car accidents. We are all affected by the choices of others so we feel it is our duty to spread the word about texting and driving and make it clear why under no circumstances should you ever do it!
Keeping Our Roads Safe
To keep yourself and your passengers safer on the roads, make the promise to never text and drive. It’s simply not worth it.
Try a few of the tips below to do your part in helping make roads safer for all of us:
- Lead by Example – Never text and drive. Ever.
- Speak Up – If someone is texting while driving, tell them to stop and warn them of the dangers.
- Take Action – There are many organizations that are focused on preventing distracted driving. Learn how you can get involved!
Tens of Millions Recovered for Accident Injury Victims
If you or someone you know has been involved in a car accident in California where texting and driving was the cause, you need to contact the Levinson Law Group today! Our nationwide toll-free number is (760) 742-5221 or you can also send us a message. Our law firm is available 24 / 7 and we are confident in always being available to answer your questions.
Gordon Levinson and his team of legal professionals are prepared to demand the justice you and your family deserve. We’ve seen firsthand the consequences of texting and driving and the harm caused to everyone involved, which grows our passion for bringing awareness about the dangers of texting and driving to as many people as we can. Call us now at (760) 742-5221 for a free consultation.